U.S. News | Latest National News, Videos & Photos

#

RRelated Posts

CComments

  • Indiewoman

    I've been able to find two interviews of Paulette, and in neither has she had anything of substance to say on any issue whatsoever, except how wonderful she is and how she's a natural leader destined for power, blah, blah. Just like every other faux humble, chest thumping candidate out there, including Trump. In a post-racial, post-gender society, I don't see why being female and a Native American matter. Are those supposed to be qualifications? If the Democratic Party insider rumor I was recently privy to is true, though, she's getting her support from the Clintons, and maybe THAT matters! Not that I think the Clintons are any worse than any of the slimy GOB Republicans who are busy screwing us and killing our country in their own way, but methinks that the onslaught of PC female candidates has more to do with creating a sneaky back door to power for Hillary than with actually helping to cure the ills of this once great nation.

  • Jim Key

    A resoundingly good idea. Too bad she is not a Republican. Just remember Russel Means and Wounded Knee!

  • Darr247

    Let's start a pool for how long it takes cadet bone spurs to call her pocahontas 2 during one of his twice weekly campaign rallies or thrice weekly golf rounds.

  • snake

    Paulette Jordan's heritage is interesting and her environmental platform and support for better education and healthcare in Idaho sounds like a winning campaign.

  • doug harmon

    wow... she is absolutely gorgeous.

  • jimewins

    "...never cast judgement..." Just what is needed in a governor...not assimilated into the culture of the electorate and reliant upon prayer for guidance. Even in Idaho a bit thin. She and the horse are lovely...is that enough?

  • Ivan Kaufmat

    Beautiful

  • empirewacksback

    She's cute

  • Impetus for Disclosure

    Look, ABC, enough with the "pink wave" thing already. It sounds ridiculous. These women are serious candidates, and you are lumping them all together with a phrase that sounds like a bad day at the wound care clinic.

  • Mwthatch

    I grew up on a reservation, It was a sad place where my friends were kept from achieving their potential by the tribe elders and pressure from jealousy. Liberal principals and ideas have destroyed most Indian Nations, just like they have destroyed the inner cities. People need to wake up to the foolishness of liberal ideology.

  • ChallyFever

    I congratulate her on winning her party's primary. I could care less about her race or creed or gender. Ideology and ideas for policy is what matters in my book. I am not in her state, so I leave it to them for who is best for their state.

  • Red Hawk

    Brains and beauty, she's perfect

  • rightened

    I daresay that Jordan will inevitably have more success than Shri Thanedar of Michigan will.

    All I know is that Governor Rick Snyder is proving to have been a colossal mistake of a choice for this state (who I didn't vote for, incidentally). Here's hoping the next one in office knows how to do his job.

  • ohyes2011

    Good luck Ms. Jordan!

  • Eye Candy

    Congrats to her!! Sure hope she wins.

  • kritikosman

    Yay!!

  • Prophet With Honor

    12.5% of me feels honor bound to support her...the other 87.5% says "what th' hell, go for it".

  • Krimson

    Love the open prejudice from the RW... [/s]

  • nobiases

    Is it a good idea to encouraging voting for someone because they are a particular race or gender? Isn't that something we've been trying to stay away from in America? Don't the standards apply across the board or do they change?

  • Colinalcarz

    Idaho spans two time zones and a range of geographic and political extremes. It seems like three states sometimes. Balancing the interests of all the different and often opposing parties would be a daunting task for any candidate as would be ending rampant corruption, Jordan may be just the person.

  • c.g.

    Good for her....sounds like she would be a great gov.....hope she wins...